Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stream

Hello.

Hi.

What's up.

Oh, not much. You?

Meh.

Meh? What's that supposed to mean.

Just meh.

Oh come on, something's bothering you.

You're right, but I say meh.

You're not telling me anything.

That's how I am, and for lack of better words and bad anime subbing...I'm perverse, so meh.

You're annoying sometimes, you know.

Yeah.

So what's really on your mind?

Alot, and you'd think I'd have this big fear of what's ahead, but I really just want to know what's missing from me right now.

Missing?

Yeah, ever since school started back in late August, things have been very empty in my life.

You know there's better guidance than me.

Yeah, I went there and I don't think I'm without that.

Sorry bud can't help you, but I know how your feel.

Oh gee, thanks alot.

Hey...shut up.

No comments: