Saturday, March 1, 2008

I said I wouldn't

I've lied.

To myself.

It's more along the lines of, "Who am I kidding?"

As a bit of a disclaimer, this is going to be a DEB post...I know, I said I wouldn't. Or at least I hoped.

My eye lids are getting heavy and I can't understand Japanese, so let me get to typing.

When was it? When was I simply incapable of "having fun." I remember days that I didn't regret. I remember times when I...I knew people. Happiness is but fleeting. (Wow, this is starting to suck.) I can't help it, if sometimes I like to be a bit upper crusty. It is who I am. I won't change that. I can't change that. Maybe that's why. (いんぼう。。。)Things just don't work out. The best laid plans of mice and men often go to shit. (Hey, isn't it "awry") "...to shit." Just sounds better, shut up. "Why aren't you ever up there?!" Because, I can't nearly numb my emotions enough by myself. "John, you didn't have to." But...I guess I just care too much. Damn, compassion. One of those traits that seems to stab you in the back every time. (Please excuse any typos that might be in this post...my eyes are closed.) あの女がいない。So my everything, I suppose was a failure. (Oaawwww....) There certainly was a lot of bubble bursting. And easily a lot of expectations met. I really need to stop running simulations in my head, none of them are ever true. EVER.

Hey, two europeans. Bonjour, or something. Hola perhaps. Guten tag to my blog. Hey, that rhymes.

Eww those burps don't taste very good.

Why did that happen.

Ok, I'm done.

Later, hopefully.








"How about....HELL NO!"

What did I come all the way out here for?
I'm just...a rock on the side of the road!

You're wrong!

No comments: