Monday, April 21, 2008

Drawing a blank.

It's almost the end of April, and I'm finally posting again. I made this thing to help me with my writing or something of that sort. Instead, I am using it simply to kill some time. Well...currently I'm using it because I don't feel like sleeping. But I ponder.

Why aren't I posting more?

I mean I have opinions about things. I go through enough conflict and events in my life to record them. Why aren't I posting more?

I figured it out today. In case you don't know, I spend a lot of time in my own head. WAAAYYYY too much time in there. When I am not talking to somebody, most likely, I will be talking to myself. I have easily received some weird looks and hard to answer questions from mumbling or smiling to myself. If you have never talked to yourself before, I mean truly out loud talked to yourself before, then you should take sometime to start simply asking yourself some questions. Don't forget to also respond to them out loud. It is a nice exercise of self-enlightenment. Although, it comes at a disadvantage (at least for me), I usually talk to myself at a bias against myself.

Anyways, I am getting off topic.

Why aren't I posting more? Answer, I do all of my blogging mentally. People use their blogs mainly to feed the need to express themselves or at the very least their opinion on something. All of those opinions and creative thoughts that would go into a blog post, simply end up as thoughts in my head that end in "...I should post that." and also end in "...don't forget, you suck." Here is to attempt number two, may I post more and spend much less time talking to myself and more time talking to a blog.

(If you ever see me, most likely with my head down or up, moving my arms about. I'm probably hidden somewhere in my own mind. Just give a shake or yell my name, I'll most likely snap out of it.)

(Yes, I know I haven't done a Week Links in a while. And I know a perfect cop out to make upfor it suckers.)

No comments: