Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week Links: To hold you over.

I really am planning a nice year in review blog post. In the meanwhile, my links buffer is ready to be dumped so here we go again!

This makes me wish I took a cooler English course than the one at Austin Community College. I stole that link from my former roommate's blog.

And I'm taking this next one from my friend in the Dallas area.



Just replace lawyer, with programmer.

Here are some old school Guess Who? hax. I used to love at damn game. Never gets old.

I recently bought Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix for PSN (Johnny1156, look me up), and my twitter led me to some phat SF2 beatz.

Did you know the Philippines has recently made their first fully digitally animated film. It's called Dayo. I need some fansubbers on this ASAP.

Lasty, I'll leave you with some XKCD.


Heh, all too real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Saku's record on SF2 is outrageous. You should look him up to play. He told me that he made his own joy sticks (like the ones in Arcade) for this game. He's on XBox360 though...

Nice cartoon/comic! Funny!