Friday, June 26, 2009

Week Links: The Requiem

That's right. This will be my final Week Links. If you haven't been keeping up, I've been doing a Week Links about every two months. So I have decided to change my link dump model. This does not mean I will stop sharing the interesting and fun things on the internet. No, no, no. I do not go so quietly into the night. I think the new model will make this blog look more active.

A new PC is cheaper than a new Mac and, if you're doing it right, comes with all these bells and whistles that Maximum PC finds essential.

Since I don't have the expendable income to buy a fancy camera, I guess I will have to settle for a crap camera and these professional Photoshop effects.

If you have visited my blog before, most likely you are wasting time. Waste your time better off of my blog with a timewaster this musical toy. Just start clicking and dragging.

Here's a funny picture I StumbledUpon of great philosophers.


From personal experience, I can say that this pie chart works to some degree. From thedoghousediaries.com
I don't know where this originally came from but, according to this chart, I am somewhere between "Friend" and "Dating Zone," you do the math. LOL Null Set.Not to worry, XKCD always has some reaffirmation. I just like that last quote at the end.

I'm just glad I'm not like this guy from an article on TheOnion.com.

And now for the YouTube segment. Don't worry there's only 4 amazing clips.

This song has started my day for the past 2 weeks. It's upbeat, catchy, comes with it's own dance, and has a cute Japanese girl singing straight into the camera the whole time. What's not to like?


Here is the secret to Manny Pacquiao's success in the ring. Don't be afraid to laugh.


Don't like Asians? Neither does this guy.


My friend John showed me this video. It's the literal version of the "Total Eclipse of the Heart" video by Bonnie Tyler. Hilarity ensues.


I hope you have engorged yourself on Internet crud from my last Week Links. I tried to cram as much in here as possible. Be sure to check out my blog more often, or follow me on Twitter, where things will hopefully start to pick up. Enjoy.

No comments: