Monday, May 3, 2010

Supression.

Back in high school people used to call me "Jolly John."

"Don't be angry."

"Don't be like that."

All my life I've been told never to be mad. All my life I've been told never to be angry. Straight to the point where I simply wasn't allowed. I have seen other people angry. At me, at others, at the world. Even at the slightest things that would peeve me, someone would always be there to tell me how I should be feeling. Oh, but don't be angry.


Why not?

A smiling face. The most dangerous people in the world are often not the ones with tattoos all over their body or hard serious grimaces where ever they go. It's the person with the smiling face that has the most opportunity to cause the most harm. I am not one of those people. I have grown a level head. (More about that on a later post maybe.)

What happens to it all? If you are not allowed to let it out, where does it go?

EDIT:
Relative.

No comments: