Thursday, May 8, 2008

Week Links: Pre-Finals edition.

No this wasn't the good cop-out I was talking about before. Unfortunately, my link list is not accumulating as much as I thought it would be doing. I am just going with what I got. It's the beginning of finals week for me so...that's a week to post.

Ever play that game Paperboy? Have you ever wanted to play Paperboy with the real Paperboy?

Baby + Asian + The Beatles = this.

Watch this flash movie, and feel artsy and better for it. It one of those movies that made me feel those...things...that the brain sends, but we say it come from the heart....Emotion! That's the word.

If you thought the Facebook typing application was addicting. This one is actually fun.

If you haven't noticed yet, my blog posts are aimed to my hobbies, likes, and dislikes. If you haven't noticed that those have been following a trend, then stop stalking me and read someone else's blog. Otherwise, try and categorize me and/or yourself.

My blog is getting more and more structured, and I found out how to mobile blog. (Which as it ends up is 100x smaller blogging, but at least 10x more fun doing it.) This place is looking up.

No comments: