Sunday, February 8, 2009

Phone Dump...

Ahh...that feels good. Been saving these for a while. Time to finally post the random crap that's was on my phone.


Wal-Mart. Last sentence. First Paragraph. The English language makes fools of us all.


I don't think I pull off hats very well. And if I bought that one, I would be a bit of a poser.

O's Cafe. Very domesticated squirrels, who love potatoes.


Dinner when I was at Redmond.


If that doesn't make you want to donate to children's diabetes research...Wendy's will just feed her more.

21st birthday. Overall, not a disappointment.


Metal Gear Solid 4 lau...OMG what is wrong with Lisa's head?!


This one is self-explanatory.


It was a truck completely full of chickens. Not the first one I've seen, but the first one I've photographed.


Well, it was 73...but I was thirsty.


Actual Size? A man can dream.



Ahh yes, the shuttle stop was good indeed.

2 comments:

alee said...

but i like your other hat. you know, the paper boy cap.

i haven't seen you in a while. WHY?

Roy said...

hahah I had a good LOL... especially the shuttle stop one